Here at St Leger Conversions we know that everyone has different needs when it comes to your dream camper. So we have a few designs which should fit your needs, these are all detailed below, but should your require a different layout we are bespoke so can work with you to get the most out of your van to tick those boxes.
What makes us different?
All of our conversions our made to the highest standards, from the products we use to the craftsmanship that goes into the cabinetry.
- We use our own St Leger roof in our T5/T6 conversions, which we insulate between the top cavity on the roof, put heavy duty strengtheners in the roof and galvanised steel side strengtheners to bring back all the support taken out from the roof cut. The side strengtheners are then strong enough to hold the roof bed boards for two adults on a strutted bed system. We also use extra long hinges for more support and giving you the ability to have roof bars fitted. The canvas we fit is also made in the UK, where we have had elastic pull in straps fitted to move the canvas away from the hinges to stop the hinges scissoring the canvas.
- We fit only Scopmea RIB beds, for the reason being they are the best out there. They are the only seat bed out there which is sculpted on the seating side for comfort when traveling or dining and then the sleeping side is completely flat for a perfect nights sleep. You can even add a few upgrades such as integrated memory mattress topper, ISOFIX and integrated armrests. We fit all our RIB’s as standard with the 200mm slide and integrated headrests. For safety it is also M1 tested and fitted to high standards to the vehicle chassis also when fitting the 112cm RIB in a T5 we give a safety certificate for peace of mind.
- When building our cabinets we use piano hinges on all our flush fit doors for extra strength, along with pocket drill fixings. Our units are then mounted to the van in multiple locations.
- Appliances and products we use are top named brands such as Dometic, Smev, Altro , RIB, Fiamma and Vango they are all well known in the leisure industry and create perfect products for any camper.
- All our vans will leave us with a Gas Safe Certificate for peace of mind, whether you have a gas bottle or lpg tank to run your hobs or hook up points it all gets tested, this should get renewed every year.
Our campers are built to last – That’s the St Leger difference.